WARNING! Transmeridian Airline

cramam

Mouseketeer
I was contacted by a friend last night who lives in Daytona and knew my travel plans involved a carrier named Transmeridian. They are a charter carrier that flies( flew) direct into Orlando Sanford Airport. Their was an article in the local paper in FL since that is one of the closest airports to Daytona stating that the airline had declared bankruptcy and suspended flight operations 9/29. I was due to travel on them in 2 weeks for my cruise. Had to make all new reservations last night and file for a refund with my credit card company. No notification from the airline at all. I'm sure glad my friend called or I might not have known until the day before when I checked my flights. I had flown them before with no problems. I hope Discover can recover my money. If not I will file my cruise insurance. Just wanted to let others know in case you were travelling with them.

How lucky for you that your friend called indeed! I'm glad it worked out that you were able to get flights elsewhere! Don't let it ruin your cruise. I know, easier said than done.... :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter