WARNING about Shuma

DixieAmos

<font color=teal>Lady of the Manor<br><font color=
Do not shout on this fish for his photograph to be taken! I did and it seemed to upset him. He threw a lot of water over me.

Love always
Veronica

Ok I won't shout for him next time I go!!!!!!!!Oh how are your suede boots and coat anyway??:(

You must mean Shamu.

If someone was yelling at me for a photo of me, I would probably splash water on the photographer too. :)

LOL, So Thats why he splashed you???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim:wave: :wave: :wave:

PS - Hope you had a good trip home!

If Shuma can swim then he can be classed as a fish!:o

Love always
Veronica

Ugh....we've already had this discussion, let's just leave her with her screwe---slighty different ways.

And yes Barry, congrats, you're a fish, as is a submarine, and a dog.

No, I don not drink like a fish. Sometimes in the morning, I do lie around and flap my mouth up and down, much like a fish does when it is out of the water.

Veronica can be a bit 'playful'. Just take her posts with a grain of salt and bit of humor. Most of it is just tongue in cheek anyways. :)

As dixieAmos is from an island and so living in the water, perhaps she also is a fish :jester:
And if she keeps calling SHAMU Shuma, we should call her DoxieImas.

Darn, Switching vowels in your name just isn't as funny as Shuma and DoxieImos
HAVE FUN

How exactly were you shouting at Shamu? Yes, Shamu is a mammal, not a fish. All whales and dolphins are mammals. They bear live young, they feed their young milk, they have hair when they are born, and they must come up and breathe air. that makes them mammals.

IOAfan

Don't know about the rest of you but I think anything Veronica says is well worth listening to. And if she calls Shamu "Shuma", well then I think perhaps the Sea World people should pay attention. If you don't agree with this, then you haven't read her excellent posts on the Trip Reports Boards. This Lady gives life changing information. GOOD ON YA VERONICA - IS CUTHBERT KEEPING HIS HAIR ON? Lotsa luv, Sandra (potato picker from Ireland)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter