• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Warmest Pool - BWPPI or Park Vue?

DTDkettleCORNfan

DIS Veteran
We usually stay at the Park Vue in November, but my husband would like a pool that is warmer (theirs is heated, but not enough for him). Has anyone swam in the Best Western Park Place Inn's pool during the cold winter months.......and can tell me if it is warm?

We were there in October last year and it was really cold. Even my son who we normally can't get out of the pool was complaining that it was too cold.

Thanks Jake's Mom. My kids were fine with the temp of the Park Vue's pool.......so we probably won't change our reservations to the BW.

We were there in December 2006 and come from Utah where we are really used to cold temps. The pool was icy even for us. Good Luck with your decision.

We stayed at BWPPI 2 Jans ago when the daytime high was 55 degrees (I remember the month because the Chargers Lost to the Pats in the playoffs). I swam in the pool with the kids and we thought it was warm. Guess it's changed since then, that's good to know.

Are any pools warm in Oct? Looks like we will be staying at Hojo, I was just assuming that the pool would be too cold.

Hope they have a hot tub though.

We usually stay at the Park Vue in November, but my husband would like a pool that is warmer (theirs is heated, but not enough for him). Has anyone swam in the Best Western Park Place Inn's pool during the cold winter months.......and can tell me if it is warm?

Desert Inn's pool is indoors. It's pretty warm. We went in December and the boys swam quite a bit.

We went in the coldest rainiest part of Jan 08. Dd and her friends complained bitterly about how cold the Desert Inn and Suites indoor pool was. They claimed it was not even heated. But the front desk said it was heated to 80 degrees. That sounds pretty cold to me!! Especially when they had to wear their winter coats to the pool!!!

We were at at the park vue inn only last week , may 4th -12th and the pool was nice and warm. I only realised it was heated when on a really cold night we saw people swimming. So the next day we swam and it was fine. I found the pool to be very deep though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter