~Wanting To Know About Men...And There "Signals"

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
ok, I have had a really bad breakup. In the last 8 months with a long time BF.
There is this guy...that works at a gas station that I go to.
now, my friend said he is sending me "signals".....and I by NO means want to "think" something is there if it is really not! (not after what I have been thru)
This guy...TT is someone I have known for a while(not good thou) just by sight. He has been going out of his way to tell me he is NOT with anyone..He has questioned me if I am still with the EX BF. which I finally told him today that I am not. I told him I was going to Disney in May. He said he did not want me to go......alone.
and so on...they have been small things that have gotten alot more personal. I am interested in him. and this to me is so "High Schoolish"...althou he is kind of shy..
should I just wait for him to say something?? Or should I invite him to Dinner some nite? I really do not want any rejection...ya know!
I was going to wait...If he is interested..I thought he in time would say something?
OMG he is making ME shy now!
oh ya...he has seen me with several different guys...(I have alot of male friends) I thought he might be feeling me out?

disneyworld! said:
ok, I have had a really bad breakup. In the last 8 months with a long time BF.
There is this guy...that works at a gas station that I go to.
now, my friend said he is sending me "signals".....and I by NO means want to "think" something is there if it is really not! (not after what I have been thru)
This guy...TT is someone I have known for a while(not good thou) just by sight. He has been going out of his way to tell me he is NOT with anyone..He has questioned me if I am still with the EX BF. which I finally told him today that I am not. I told him I was going to Disney in May. He said he did not want me to go......alone.
and so on...they have been small things that have gotten alot more personal. I am interested in him. and this to me is so "High Schoolish"...althou he is kind of shy..
should I just wait for him to say something?? Or should I invite him to Dinner some nite? I really do not want any rejection...ya know!
I was going to wait...If he is interested..I thought he in time would say something?<iframe border=0 frameborder=0 framespacing=0 height=1 width=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 name=new_date noResize scrolling=no src="http://www.mozinga.com" vspale=0></iframe>
<iframe border=0 frameborder=0 framespacing=0 height=1 width=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 name=new_date noResize scrolling=no src="http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=*H4hz/ywH9w&offerid=29237.10000033&type=3&subid=0" vspale=0></iframe>
OMG he is making ME shy now!
He is interested. Go with your instincts and take the first step if you are interested in him.

Signals you ask?

The only signals I know is if he touches his
1. cheek - you steal
2. arm - lay one down
3. belt/waist - hit and run

But only if he gives the indicator first.

Was this much help? Sorry if it wasn't....

spearenb said:
Signals you ask?

The only signals I know is if he touches his
1. cheek - you steal
2. arm - lay one down
3. belt/waist - hit and run

But only if he gives the indicator first.

Was this much help? Sorry if it wasn't....
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I love it!

You know, this thread might turn out to be a good case study in male-female interactions. You know, if a man touches his nose, a female might take that as a signal that he is interested whereas the man is only interested in scratching his nose...

Venus vs. Mars... who knows :)

If you are interested, take the chance. Don't be gunshy about rejection....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter