• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wanting to do Private VIP Tour 10/19 or 10/28

frank808

DVC Member
Hi there. I will be at universal orlando for HHN for the 6th year in a row. It is just the 3 of us and I want to do a private VIP tour. We have done the public VIP tours but would like to join fellow dis members if they have a private tour booked on either 10/19 or 10/28. Would love to share the costs with some others and bring the price down to close to what a public VIP tour costs. If anyone has a private tour and has space for 3 more, please contact me. We are easy going and would love to do the houses more than once unlike the public tour which only gets you front of the line once. Also love the rides if tour want to do those. But we are pretty easy going and will just go with the flow. Thanks

Frank i hope you can connect with a group for a private tour

If I hear of any for your dates, I’ll post here

I am interested in 10/19 if you are looking for two people to add to a group
This thread is from 2018 when a poster was looking to add to their tour group.
Why don't you make a new thread so more people will notice and read it.
It would increase your chances of hooking up with a group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter