Wanted to share a pic of Disney art/craft project I did with my DD4.

ogreenlee

<font color=green>i surely didn't want to have to
We've been making one of these everyday. We hope to get most of the characters before we leave on Wednesday morning.

I've been really amazed at how good she can draw out the shapes and cut them out. She uses her stuffed characters for the designs. I helped with some of the harder parts, and telling her where this or that goes, but I'd say that 75% of the work has been done by her. She's really proud of these, and I'm really proud of her, so I wanted to share! :love:

1007.jpg

Wow, tell her she is doing a fantastic job! :cool1:

I love how Donald's bill sticks out like that.

She is doing a wonderful job!!

Thanks everyone! It's been a lot of fun making these with her.

Donald looks a little sad, doesn't he? lol

Minnie's eyes are way too small, but that's my fault. My DD made the eyes for both the other ones. I shouldn't have done Minnie's myself, even though she asked me to do that part. She's obviously much more creative than I. lol

wow those are really great. tell her she's done a great job!!!!!
thanks for sharing them with us!!!!

Good Lord. I'm 30 and I couldn't do that good of a job.

This explains why I have a cricut I guess... LOL

I see a career for her as an Imagineer! Great job!:goodvibes

Oooh, an imagineer job would be AWESOME!

My DH's dad has been in the hospital at Emory having surgery, so we haven't had a chance to do another one the past few days. Maybe if I can hurry up and get us packed, we'll do a few more before we leave Wednesday morning.

Thanks everyone!! Very sweet comments from everyone!

WOW! It's great to see a crafter in her infancy! Looks like she has a great future in creating all sorts of stuff!

You definitely have a child to be proud of.:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter