• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wanted to let you know my decision: Sept Trip

tinkgrl

Love Johnny Depp & Captain Jack Sparrow! Love bein
Hi,

After 2 polls, Thanks for voting & the replies. We have decided to go with SSR & using BCV as a backup just in case. Can anyone that's been please tell me their POSITIVE experiences?? Thanks.

I should be able to book sometime in April as my last reference by my doctor was done today. For those who don't know, I have been applying for a service dog through Canine Companions for Independence for over a year now. My last step if I get the privlege, is an in person interview in Orlando for an entire day!!! They want the best of the best in both their dogs & applicates. Please PM me or go to www.cci.org for more info. I will keep you posted. Thanks for letting me share!

Allison

But Congratulations on your decision to stay at SSR!! I love SSR! It is really beautiful and the landscaping is amazing! Everyone there was very friendly and since they are so new, very happy to see you!

We are returning to WDW in June and have booked BCV, but I know we will miss SSR so Im considering splitting our stay between the 2. I hate to move but we really liked walking to DTD and spent almost every evening there.

Lots of Pixie Dust for your Canine Companion interview!! princess:

I think it is great you're gonna try out SSR. I had been wondering what you had decided. Change can be fun.

Very cool about the service dog. GOOD LUCK! I often sit near a couple at church that train service dogs. They are always so sweet and smart.

I think you'll have a great time! Let us know how you liked SSR, okay? We are very interested in staying there in the future.

P.S. Good luck with the service dog!! :flower:

LIFERBABE said:
But Congratulations on your decision to stay at SSR!! I love SSR! It is really beautiful and the landscaping is amazing! Everyone there was very friendly and since they are so new, very happy to see you!

We are returning to WDW in June and have booked BCV, but I know we will miss SSR so Im considering splitting our stay between the 2. I hate to move but we really liked walking to DTD and spent almost every evening there.

Lots of Pixie Dust for your Canine Companion interview!! princess:

Hi,

We really love DTD too. Can't wait to return to HOB & the Rainforest. Thanks for the pixie dust. I am determined never to split a trip again!!!

Allison

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter