wanted some suggestions

miranda1979

doing the donald in 09 :)
Hello, My name is Miranda as you probably know by my name. :) I am writing to find out some ideas/suggestions, anyone has, about suprising parents down in walt disney world. You see my Parents go above and beyond on everything. Including always letting us tag along to Disney. My year is not complete knowing not going to Disney. We have now been able to take our boyfriend with me and my brothers girlfriend with him. My mom and dad even get us a seprate rooms. This is always our christmas present from them ;).

So here is my dilemma, I want to do something special for them. Weither its paying for a special dinner or having a dessert party at one of the parks. Is there anything else that I can do? We have done dessert parties in the past, but I don't think 6 is big enough to do it. Please any help would greatly be apperciated. Thanks in advance. Miranda :earsgirl: :grouphug:

a nice floral bouquet with balloons from the disney florist.
some great dessert like chocolate covered strawberries in the room at check in through in room dining/guest services.
a specialty firework cruise of the mk fireworks or illuminations.
a couples spa treatment at the gf.
a carriage ride at port orleans or ft wilderness.
group dinner at hoop de doo revue.
a backstage tour is also a great idea, me & my fi have done the dolphins in depth dolphin encounter at epcot, the backstage safari & the backstage magic tour. all were great. were doing the segway tour this november.

Thanks for the information..the spa and cruises sound nice! do you know how much the firework cruises would run? thanks for the help miranda

I think a note telling them how much you love them, and what they have done for you means SO MUCH ...you could make an ADR for them so they have some where nice to go, and all of you could treat them to dinner. Most famlies like having each other around for the sense of family it brings. Hope you have a great trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter