WANTED Lanyland with case

penni520

Mouseketeer
I am looking for a Lanyland that is black and comes with clear face for your key for Disney world, back side has a place for you to put money or credit cards....Can't find one any where Please help, I need 2.

Amazon has one here - they have several others too!!

41N0sSaIYjL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Disney sells them at the resorts/parks if you are willing to wait until you get there. They have a bunch of colors and it comes with a clear pouch for money/tickets/CCs and it also had a water bottle ring on it.

Witz makes some really great cases. Go to http://www.witzprod.com and check out all the options and colours. They offer standard pricing on their website, you can find cheaper at online retailers and outfitters!

I bought mine on ebay. It has Tink on it, but think there were other designs too. i checked, my seller is no longer on ebay, but a quick search of "disney lanyard purse" brought up a few to choose from. Of course, there on non disney themed ones too....I even saw a Coach one for $50 :rotfl:

I needed these for my cruise. I found lanyards at a dollar store - cute print ones but I bet solid colors were available too. It didn't come with a plastic sleeve, so I found those on eBay for about $1 a piece. It had a zip top so the card wouldn't fall out. Worked perfectly!

I have exactly what you're looking for! I bought mine on eBay and they were something like $6 each. I have a red one with Mickey and a pink one with Princesses. It is a small (slightly larger than a credit card) coin purse with a clear plastic area on the back for your card. The lanyard is a matching color and print. There is a plastic clip to detach the purse from the lanyard. Or you can detach it using the metal lobster claw clasp.

Everytime I go to Disney I have several people ask where I purchased it.

I just looked on eBay and the pictures only show the front of the coinpurse, not the clear pocket on the back. Sellers are calling it a Fastpass pocket. Lanyard with wallet set is the name I saw.

I have exactly what you're looking for! I bought mine on eBay and they were something like $6 each. I have a red one with Mickey and a pink one with Princesses. It is a small (slightly larger than a credit card) coin purse with a clear plastic area on the back for your card. The lanyard is a matching color and print. There is a plastic clip to detach the purse from the lanyard. Or you can detach it using the metal lobster claw clasp.

Everytime I go to Disney I have several people ask where I purchased it.

I just looked on eBay and the pictures only show the front of the coinpurse, not the clear pocket on the back. Sellers are calling it a Fastpass pocket. Lanyard with wallet set is the name I saw.

I love these. Do you know if they sell these at the Parks? Laughingplace.com has them so that is why I was wondering. I'd love to save on shipping if I can just get them when I'm there.

I love these. Do you know if they sell these at the Parks? Laughingplace.com has them so that is why I was wondering. I'd love to save on shipping if I can just get them when I'm there.

Well, I can honestly say I've never looked at Laughingplace.com, but after some searching I did find them! :woohoo:

http://www.laughingplacestore.com/Category-RC-601.asp :rotfl:

They are $8.29 (plus shipping $3.45) and they have Red Mickey, Black Tink, Light Pink Princesses, Blue Mickey and Friends, Black Cars, and and Red Cars.

Do you remember how much Walmart sells them for? I'm trying to figure out if I should wait until I'm down there at the end of the month or just order them.

Thanks!

I got the perfect lanyard at Staples in the badge/nametag section. It is the perfect size with a clear window pocket on the front. (about 3"X3") It has a zippered compartment in the back for money and CCs. It is made of black nylon. It cost $3.99.

I have no suggestions on where to find these, but thought I'd mention that you can apply your own decals to them simply by applying a "temporary tattoo" to the outside. The decal will last a trip, at least, and it'll turn a Dollar Tree lanyard purse into an $9 Disney one for an extra $1 tops. (And you can buy your own decal/temporary tattoo paper to print whatever design you want, too.)

The Dollar Tree by me had them. They had a few colors too. They said VIP and had the plastic id holders too

I have one of the hard cases (like in 2nd post) that I got at Blizzard Beach. But I really like the ones from laughing place. Does anyone know if those lanyards are wide enough and heavy enough to put pins on?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter