Wanted! - Disney World Growth Chart

Debbie6221

<font color=hotpink>I do believe hangers are again
I received the growth chart in my Wonder's mag from Disney last year and it is falling apart. It shows you which rides at WDW you are tall enough for. Anyone know where I can get another one??? I LOVE IT!!!!! If I DO get another one I will make sure to laminate this one!!!!

Has anyone even seen it anywhere else besides the magazine?

I would love to find another as well. Ours has a few tears on it, but I still have it hanging on the wall near the bathroom...the kiddos love going over to find what they are tall enough to ride. I've only seen it that one time in the magazine.

I would love to find another as well. Ours has a few tears on it, but I still have it hanging on the wall near the bathroom...the kiddos love going over to find what they are tall enough to ride. I've only seen it that one time in the magazine.

Wouldn't you think if anything they would sell this somewhere???????
Us kind of Mom's are all over this kind of stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Debbie!:wave2:

Why not post this on the theme parks/attractions board? There are some veterans over there who I bet could help you out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter