Wanted: a clean bed for a 1 nite stay..CHEAP! Any ideas?

noabeliv

Mouseketeer
Dh and I are flying in to MCO at 11:00 pm. We need a clean bed to fall into for 1 good night sleep before heading out early the next morning. I have found several through Expedia.com for under 50.00 and some include breakfast . I am leary to pick one JUST because it is cheap BUT if is clean AND cheap...YEAH! Anyone willing to give guidance here? Any hotels that are definately ones to stay away from?

Stayed at Reneissance WorldGate last May for $35 easy to get to, clean had two doubles and a fridge. Got it on a 3* bid on Priceline--have read many others getting it for around that same price.

try www.magicorlando.com

It's a clean and safe place 3.5 miles to wdw maingate. It was nice, clean and had a free breakfast.

We paid $33 a night for a suite. Reg room are cheaper.

Thanks for the help! I will check these places out. We leave the 15th of this month...I can't wait!:D

You may want to think about getting a room by the airport since you will probably be tired and by the time your get your luggage etc.. it will be late.

I would definitely recommend Priceline and checking out the www.biddingfortravel.com board

Stayed at Reneissance WorldGate last May for $35 easy to get to, clean had two doubles and a fridge. Got it on a 3* bid on Priceline--have read many others getting it for around that same price.

I just got that for 45.00 per night on Priceline. I requested a king smoking optional room.
Could you give me directions? They are a bit vague on the net.
We will be coming in on 417 (FL. Greenway). We know where 192 is, but, what is it near? Any help would be appreciated.
I have heard this is a very nice place, is that true?
TIA.

Renaissance Worldgate is hard to find if you are not looking good. It is on 192 and if you are heading west it is on your side. A focal point to look for is the Westgate sign across the street.

We got the Renaissance for $35 thru priceline too, very clean and close to disney. I used the big mermaid store as a landmark, there's a IHOP in front also by the mermaid. I need a room for one night in March and hope I get this when we bid.

the way I looked for it was that it's between mile markers 5 and 6.

Gail--don't you know the directions--my side, your side? Much clearere than left and right, don't you know?! :)

Thanks Disneymom3,
is it on the left or right between mile markers 5 & 6 while heading west on 192?
Is it a nice resort/hotel?
TIA

I did it! I went through Priceline like you guys suggested. I got Wellesley Inn and Suites Orlando Southpark for 35.00. With the fee and taxes my total is 44.58(and that includes breakfast)! Thanks to all of you!!:Pinkbounc

It's on the right side heading west on 192. There is currently a thread titled "Which hotel rennaisance or wyhndam" that has a couple of people's feedback, mine included. I was quite happy with it. Before staying there, I had done a search on here and most reviews were positive. One had me worried as it was quite negative, but we had an excellent stay.

It's on the right side heading west on 192. There is currently a thread titled "Which hotel rennaisance or wyhndam" that has a couple of people's feedback, mine included. I was quite happy with it. Before staying there, I had done a search on here and most reviews were positive. One had me worried as it was quite negative, but we had an excellent stay.

Sorry about how I worded that. If you have been on 192 you know that the road is divided by a median so "your" side means the side you are driving on going west and the "other" side is the side going east :-)

Of course if you havent been on 192 it would be hard to understand!

Where is that Wellesley Stes. located? I dont know that "area" as mentioned on Priceline...

After following your advice about getting a hotel close to the airport, I picked the airport area and the Florida Mall area for the Priceline choices. According to the hotel website, it is 10-12 miles from MCO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest