• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Want to go to Disney in the Fall but afraid to miss school-what's your experience?

disneyanney

<font color=royalblue>"Happiness can be found, eve
My family and I used to love going to Disney in the fall, but then we moved. We don't get a fall break here, and if we miss 5 unexcused days per semester(has to have a doc's excuse) we get held back...Well we have a good day and a half drive to Orlando and we would go but it would use more than 5 school days...Thanksgiving is too crowded and a little expensive for us. We love going to MNSSHP and have missed it the past few years.
Sorry about the rant. I was just wondering if anyone else has had issues with this and found a way to go? We can go at other times, it's just more fun at halloweentime.

If the kids are in elementary school level then I say GO FOR IT! When they get to high school it gets a little tougher to miss school. We would always find a week where there may be a day or 2 off and take the whole week. This way the kids would only miss 3 or 4 days.

Me and my family have gone to Disney every year since i was a baby princess: So i have been to Disney at that time before. All we did was ask my teachers for work they were donig that week and we did a little a day and we got though it all :thumbsup2 GO FOR IT :wave2: it was still a great trip even with work :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter