want to add 1 extra day - sold out!! HELP???

ksmummee

Earning My Ears
So, we are booked at POP from Sept 11 - 18. I want to add the 10th, a Wednesday. THEY ARE SOLD OUT!!! I even said it would be ok to switch rooms mid vacation! Any tips for getting this room (other than calling 3 times a day like I have been!!)??

Thank You!!
Jenn

Did you try the Swan or Dolphin or what about the DTD hotels?

Do you have free dining? The resort may not be avail. if that is the case, but you may want to look into room only availability. Just a thought:goodvibes

So, we are booked at POP from Sept 11 - 18. I want to add the 10th, a Wednesday. THEY ARE SOLD OUT!!! I even said it would be ok to switch rooms mid vacation! Any tips for getting this room (other than calling 3 times a day like I have been!!)??

Thank You!!
Jenn

As pp siad - there is room ony availabilty - I just checked.

Go get it! ;)

you still have some time. I would not worry to much about it! I just booked a value resort on this sunday for 10 days out(arrival of May 12th) and could not get the AKL or WL, I kept calling and got the ressies I wanted!! 9 days out! so you still have plenty of time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter