Want feed back on Twinkling H2O's

tubachick

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Official DIS "good
Just wondering if anyone has used Twinkling H2O's at all.

601.jpg

I used them one time at LSS at a class for one section of a page but was wondering if anyone uses them regularly to see if you like them or not.

The one time I did use them I found them to be easy to use and did not require a lot of water to get color on the item you were painting.

Please let me know if you have used them and think they are worth the price.

Thanks.

love them............love them ................love them !!!!!

you can paint right away for a light color, or add a few drops of water, let them sit, stir and you get these dark rich colors. you can also paint on the samp before stamping.

I suggest using a water brush (pait brush with water in it)

any more questions...just ask!

marissa :earsgirl:

marissat said:
love them............love them ................love them !!!!!

you can paint right away for a light color, or add a few drops of water, let them sit, stir and you get these dark rich colors. you can also paint on the samp before stamping.

I suggest using a water brush (pait brush with water in it)

any more questions...just ask!

marissa :earsgirl:

I did enjoy using them at my LSS and thought they were great. Is it an easy clean up?

Thanks for your description of the colors also, we used a pastel color range and even thought the colors were great I was wondering about the darker colors.

Thanks again.

very easy clean up..nothing to spill really beacause they are solid and you don't use the whole "cake" just a bit it if. To clean my brush between colors I just paint on a scrap piece of paper until it's clean. Again I use the water brushes..they are kind of pricey ($5-$7 a brush) but sooo worth it!! These are so easy to use that my 7 yr old loves to use them I don't have to worry about him knocking it over and wasting them. They last a loooong time...I sugest the smaller ones..I have had them for about a year and haven't even but a dent in them. ...I also use them in my stmaping class that I teach and everyone likes them.

I love their colors but if you are a budget then really look at the sets..some of the colors are a like and I can't tell the difference...also they are going to be coming out in singles (haven't seen it yet)...so if they is only one color in set you like then I would wait.

Marissa :earsgirl:

Is this where you buy them or do you have a different place

Twinkling H20's

I would love to purchase some, just don't want to break the bank

Thanks again. :wave2:

It seems like a good price but I didn't check the shipping. I buy mine from my local Stamp Store and she sells them for $8 for the small ones....there is a link on that site that shows you all the "local" places to buy them..maybe check that out first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter