• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walt Disney World Tips

ILoveDisney28

Earning My Ears
Post your tips and any advice that you have for anyone going or planning a trip to Disney World! :)

NEVER miss Wishes or the Magic, the Memories and You! They are spectacular. Even for the grumpiest teens (I am a teen who loves Disney but my teen brother really dislikes it)

meggiebeth said:
NEVER miss Wishes or the Magic, the Memories and You! They are spectacular. Even for the grumpiest teens (I am a teen who loves Disney but my teen brother really dislikes it)

I love wishes too!!!!

We didn't watch the memories during our trip. We kinda saw it going into the park on the boat thingy.

Oh a big tip is this:

If given the chance . . . GO TO THE PARKS AT NIGHT!!!

No one is there!!! Since all the little kiddies have early bedtimes NO ONE IS IN THE PARKS it's a ghost town for goodness sake!!!!

It's the best decision of your trip.

Experiment113 said:
Oh a big tip is this:

If given the chance . . . GO TO THE PARKS AT NIGHT!!!

No one is there!!! Since all the little kiddies have early bedtimes NO ONE IS IN THE PARKS it's a ghost town for goodness sake!!!!

It's the best decision of your trip.

Really?! Sounds great! We were up till 2am in august and there were barely any queues (except for Space Mountain which was 30 minutes). When did you go?

You should see the Magic the Memories and You next time you go! It's great! And seeing it from inside the park is just so... Magical;)

We went from August 30-September 8 and everywhere was DEAD. It was great. Not just at night either. We were just hopping on rides like crazzzy. Except for the super popular rides like Space Mountain, Toy Story Mania, Soarin', every ride really was only 5-10 minutes. It was great!

go at night. It is best at Magic Kingdom because if there is no one in line you may be allowed to ride again without getting out and going through the entire line again. I rode splash mountain at least 5 times in a row because no one was in line.

ILoveDisney28 said:
We went from August 30-September 8 and everywhere was DEAD. It was great. Not just at night either. We were just hopping on rides like crazzzy. Except for the super popular rides like Space Mountain, Toy Story Mania, Soarin', every ride really was only 5-10 minutes. It was great!

Yep during the first week of school starting is the best time to go. No crowds to push through! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter