Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Do you know if they booked the reservation through Disney or directly with Marriott/the hotel? I don't know for sure because I've always booked directly through Marriott, but maybe a reservation made through Disney could be paid with gift cards since you're paying the balance to Disney.
Booked directly through Marriot and saved a lot of money compared to going through Disney.

Could anyone tell me how to make a room request for the Swan Resort please. We are staying for the first time in two weeks. We booked through Disney. Thank you 😊

That just means they are trying to fill rooms based on occupancy projections for Business conferences and Meeting. That's good news for your visit.

The pricing is managed by a dynamic (automated) system. The more rooms they need to fill the lower the price. This also explains why the prices can jump above $599 per night as inventory is limited.

Dave
I'm convinced the hotel is going to be empty on 8/28-8/31. 🤣 It just dropped another $6/night since yesterday. :Pinkbounc

For a hotel that does charge $599/night, I am at $152 and I don't even have AP rate.

Could anyone tell me how to make a room request for the Swan Resort please. We are staying for the first time in two weeks. We booked through Disney. Thank you 😊
There used to be a specific concierge form on the S/D website. I can't find it, somebody else may know where it is now.

I would use one of these, either the feedback form or contact us (reservation email address). I would send about 4-5 days before your trip. Others here may have a better time frame. Hope you get your request and have a wonderful first trip (of many more to come) vacation at the Swan.

https://swandolphin.com/feedback/reserve/

https://swandolphin.com/more/contact/

We took Swan bus to AK, however we were doing a late start that day. We would never use it for rope drop as it would never get you there in time.

The walk from any room at Swan to the laundry room at Dolphin is way more than 2 mins.

We took the Swan bus to AK for rope drop and were among the first to enter the park. It's a super early bus, but my group and another group were at the bus stop and it rolled up just as promised. That was my experience on August 8.

Adding to what Dan said, you can also try the SwanDolphin Mobile App text feature, I think it might be monitored more, I'm not sure how much they are using web contact forms or email, but they have responded quickly to the text. I totally agree with Dan about contacting them about 4-5 days out.

We took the Swan bus to AK for rope drop and were among the first to enter the park. It's a super early bus, but my group and another group were at the bus stop and it rolled up just as promised. That was my experience on August 8.
Hmmm...we were there at the same time 8/3-8/14 and when I checked in I asked about the bus situation and they said the first bus would start. about 45 mins. prior to regular park opening. - I pretty much expected that as it was the same at Shades of Green and I thought I had reports of the same for non Disney run buses, but we. never risked it and walked to YC if we were rope dropping. That'd be really nice if they're starting more like 90 mins prior to reg park opening like the Disney buses are.

Just some updates from Swan.
They have been working on some large tent on the right side of the swan leading to the pool area, I think it's for the swan food and wine fest?
We went to MK using the bus to TT and monorail over the other day..timing was perfect made it there very quickly. Not sure if using the Boardwalk or yacht club buses would have been any better.
Very raining afternoon here, ordered room service, pizza was spot on and so was the calamari.

Another photo from today's walk back from HS.
Scalfolding down the side without any balcony's. Not sure what they where doing/ checking.
Noise level is not excessive loud from across the pond, but you can hear the power tools.

Attachments

• 20220820_161313.jpg
    20220820_161313.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 20220820_161313.jpg
    20220820_161313.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 24
What is the best way to get to the larger pool from the Swan? Do you walk out side past the quiet pool?

Hi we are staying at the Swan for 3 nights before going home to VGF for 6 nights. Took the Swan because we wanted to do food and wine and the Swan was very reasonable.
Never stayed here and it looks very nice a few questions for anyone who has stayed here.
We usually come back mid day for some relaxation by the pool, are the pools nice?
How far is the walk to Hollywood Studios? I have heard you can walk is it quicker than taking the boat?
Any other input, must experience appreciated

Just some updates from Swan.
They have been working on some large tent on the right side of the swan leading to the pool area, I think it's for the swan food and wine fest?
We went to MK using the bus to TT and monorail over the other day..timing was perfect made it there very quickly. Not sure if using the Boardwalk or yacht club buses would have been any better.
Very raining afternoon here, ordered room service, pizza was spot on and so was the calamari.

Hi Toneaine, was the pizza and calamari from room service? (We had such a hard time getting good food during our stay that I’m curious where you ordered from.)

One woman told me she got a great hamburger from room service, but there was no room service menu in our room and when I called (using the bedroom phone), it went to a recording saying that the “mailbox was full.”:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter