Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Thank you all for your replies! I'm having a really difficult time replying and reading on the boards because I'm getting "you won an iphone" type ads constantly whenever I click on a link.

I've looked on the tech help boards but can't find a solution. Is anyone else having these issues? Anyone know of a solution?

I have been having the same issue with my iphone. Cant find any info on it either!

Thank you all for your replies! I'm having a really difficult time replying and reading on the boards because I'm getting "you won an iphone" type ads constantly whenever I click on a link.

I've looked on the tech help boards but can't find a solution. Is anyone else having these issues? Anyone know of a solution?
I have it a lot also. :badpc: No response on the tech board. :confused3

I don’t know if it is a good use of points and it’s certainly not Swolphin level “resort-wise”, but we really enjoyed a couple of stays at the Towneplace Suites at Flamingo Crossings and I recommend it especially if you have a car. Here’s my full review: https://www.disboards.com/threads/towneplace-suites-by-marriott-flamingo-crossings-review.3713125/

Hi Melinda, fellow Atlantan here! Thanks so much for the review of this property. Do you happen to know if you get Marriott points when booking through lmtclub? Thanks!

Hi Melinda, fellow Atlantan here! Thanks so much for the review of this property. Do you happen to know if you get Marriott points when booking through lmtclub? Thanks!

:wave2: Hi! Unfortunately I don’t think you can get Marriott points for the booking if you make it anywhere other than through Marriott. Lmt club is like Expedia, orbitz, Hotwire, etc. and I’ve never gotten loyalty program rewards for the hotel brand’s loyalty program when I book through one of those third parties. Lmt club does have its own point system but they don’t accumulate very quickly. I’m not really clear on whether you can get Bonvoy points for forgoing housekeeping like you could with the old SPG points system at Swan/Dolphin, but that was the only way I was previously earning points since it seems like I could always beat the direct rates with a third party discount site.

I’m not really clear on whether you can get Bonvoy points for forgoing housekeeping like you could with the old SPG points system at Swan/Dolphin, but that was the only way I was previously earning points since it seems like I could always beat the direct rates with a third party discount site.

Just got 500 per night last week. With the new Bonvoy point values its probably not worth it, but we really didn't need the daily service so I guess its better than nothing.

Has anyone been able to book ADRs for 180+length of stay when registered at the Dolphin/Swan recently? Getting ready for Thanksgiving week reservations and would be nice if I could do it all at once.

Has anyone been able to book ADRs for 180+length of stay when registered at the Dolphin/Swan recently? Getting ready for Thanksgiving week reservations and would be nice if I could do it all at once.

It is a 50/50 proposition--sometimes yes and sometimes no. No rhyme nor reason to it either.

Do you happen to know if you get Marriott points when booking through lmtclub? Thanks!
The Bonvoy Terms call it out, unfortunately no you don't. "The guest room was booked through a tour operator, online travel channel or other third-party channel including, without limitation, expedia.com, hotwire.com, priceline.com, orbitz.com, booking.com, travelocity.com;"

Good Morning,

I booked the Swan for this Sunday last week and my card has still not been charged the deposit. Is that normal? Also, is there laundry facilities at the Swan?

Thanks

Good Morning,

I booked the Swan for this Sunday last week and my card has still not been charged the deposit. Is that normal? Also, is there laundry facilities at the Swan?

Thanks
Congratulations. I can't answer the credit card question. I've always been fine, when it was SPG. Have not booked yet as Marriott.

The laundry facilities are at the Dolphin, not far from the exit to the pool area and Picabu. See #14 on map below.

swandolphin.JPG

Congratulations. I can't answer the credit card question. I've always been fine, when it was SPG. Have not booked yet as Marriott. The laundry facilities are at the Dolphin, not far from the exit to the pool area and Picabu.

Sounds good, not sure if I will need them but i wanted to know where to go in case. Do you happen to know if I need credit card or change?

Hey y'all! Our family is looking at our first stay at the Swan or Dolphin! We are a family of 6 so we need two rooms and I'm wondering about the possible room configurations for connecting.

Does anyone know if it is possible to connect two king with sofa bed rooms?

I'm booking using airline points and one of the room choices I am seeing for the Dolphin is this:
Room, 2 Twin Beds, Balcony, Resort View - 2 twin beds

Anyone know what the bed configuration is for that type?

The Dolphin only as a choice of 2 Double beds or a King bed. The standard connecting rooms at both the Swan & Dolphin are always a 2 Queen bed room (Swan) or 2 Double bed room (Dolphin) with no couch or sofa bed (just a table and 2 chairs) connecting to a King bed room which should have a Sofa bed.

Dave

Last edited:
The Dolphin only as a choice of 2 Double beds or a King bed. The standard connecting rooms at both the Swan & Dolphin are always a 2 Queen bed room with no couch or sofa bed (just a table and 2 chairs) connecting to a King bed room which should have a Sofa bed.

Dave
Thank you, Dave! That's helpful info :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter