Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Parking is no longer extra since Disney is also now charging for parking. The Disney fee is $13 per night at Value resorts, $19 at Moderate resorts and $24 at Deluxe and Deluxe Villa resorts as of 3/21/2018.

So that only leaves the Swan / Dolphin resort fee of $31.50 per day as an extra fee.

Dave
OH that is true. I completely forgot about that parking fee. Does that feel include tax?

I am staying at the Dolphin for the first time in a couple months and was looking to book breakfast at Garden Grove but the Disney site only lists hours for dinner. Did they do away with breakfast?

OH that is true. I completely forgot about that parking fee. Does that fee include tax?
Yes the resort fee is $28 + $1. 82 tax + $1.68 Resort Tax - Resort Svc. Pkg = $31.50. And to complete the breakdown: Self-parking is $23 + $1.50 tax = 24.50.

Dave

Other services can be used at no cost. We used Amazon Prime One last August, no charge, worked great. But thanks for this additional one.
To echo Dan's comment we used Amazon Prime Now in January, worked great. I met them in the drive up in front of the Swan and unloaded the stuff into an empty suitcase and then up to my room. The only issue I has was the driver didn't fully read (or comprehend) that I was at the Swan and not the Dolphin and it took a supervisor that spoke English to get that figured out. Other then that it worked great, but you have to meet them outside the hotel.

A few questions for Costco travelers or others knowledgeable on these issues:

1. I know that the resort parking fee is not included in the Costco package. As a guest at the Dolphin, however, do we get free parking at the parks? I can't tell from the info I received.

2. Where do I pick up my tickets that came with the Costco package? One place on the info I received says they may be printed and picked up at the resort's "Disney Ticket Center," but another place says pick up at the Will Call Ticket Booths at one of the parks. I would prefer to pick up at the resort. Is this possible?

3. We have Magic Bands from a 2016 trip that are showing as active in MDE. Are they automatically linked to our current tickets, or do I need to link them?

Thank you!

Becky

As a guest at the Dolphin, however, do we get free parking at the parks? I can't tell from the info I received
Yes you do!

We have Magic Bands from a 2016 trip that are showing as active in MDE. Are they automatically linked to our current tickets, or do I need to link them?
So long as you link your tickets to your profiles in MDE that your magic bands are linked to, your magic bands will work to access the new tickets. It sounds like you don't have ticket numbers yet so they are not yet linked, but once you link your tickets they should work fine.

Sorry I can't help with the other questions.

A few questions for Costco travelers or others knowledgeable on these issues:

2. Where do I pick up my tickets that came with the Costco package? One place on the info I received says they may be printed and picked up at the resort's "Disney Ticket Center," but another place says pick up at the Will Call Ticket Booths at one of the parks. I would prefer to pick up at the resort. Is this possible?

If you really want the hard tickets, I would fully assume the Disney desk at Swan Or Dolphin can get them for you. If you link your ticket numbers to your mde account, or magic bands, or however it works, you do not need the hard tickets at all. You will be SET with everything before you go. Your Magic Bands will act as your tickets.

I have a 13 night stay at the dolphin booked over the Christmas and New Year period, I wanted to report to fellow first timers that I was able to book 180+10 ADR’s. Some mentioned previously that this was not an available perk for this resort..

When I booked my Thanksgiving stay, initially I thought it did not work. I was already logged into my Disney account and it was only letting me book one day at a time. Then I got disconnected somehow, and when I logged back in, it let me book all 12 days. If it isn't working for someone, I'd suggest just try logging in again, worked for me.

When I booked my Thanksgiving stay, initially I thought it did not work. I was already logged into my Disney account and it was only letting me book one day at a time. Then I got disconnected somehow, and when I logged back in, it let me book all 12 days. If it isn't working for someone, I'd suggest just try logging in again, worked for me.
I’ve stayed here several times and it’s always worked for me (I prob just jinxed myself though.)

Thanks. I have signed out and nope, only 180 days. I got up early (5 am!) to make ADRs for 12/30. BOG was already booked solid but I was able to snag a 12/30 "pre-NYE" dessert party at the MK so I was happy. I'll just watch for a BOG.

Does anyone know if Marriott will have "Stay 4 nights, get one night free promo"? I am annoyed that the Dolphin was Cat 4, now Cat 5 and will be Cat 6 in August. Even after tripling our SPG points to Marriott the hotel will be twice as much to stay after August :(.

Does anyone know if Marriott will have "Stay 4 nights, get one night free promo"? I am annoyed that the Dolphin was Cat 4, now Cat 5 and will be Cat 6 in August. Even after tripling our SPG points to Marriott the hotel will be twice as much to stay after August :(.

My understanding is that they do have the same promo.

Yes you do!

Phew, that's a relief!

So long as you link your tickets to your profiles in MDE that your magic bands are linked to, your magic bands will work to access the new tickets. It sounds like you don't have ticket numbers yet so they are not yet linked, but once you link your tickets they should work fine.

If you really want the hard tickets, I would fully assume the Disney desk at Swan Or Dolphin can get them for you. If you link your ticket numbers to your mde account, or magic bands, or however it works, you do not need the hard tickets at all. You will be SET with everything before you go. Your Magic Bands will act as your tickets.

Ok, cool. We're probably all set then because both our MBs and tickets are showing up in MDE. Since MBs don't work as door keys at the Dolphin, is there a way to test it before getting to the parks, or should I get the hard tickets "just in case?"

Phew, that's a relief!

Ok, cool. We're probably all set then because both our MBs and tickets are showing up in MDE. Since MBs don't work as door keys at the Dolphin, is there a way to test it before getting to the parks, or should I get the hard tickets "just in case?"

So I apologize if this doesn't make sense, but the "hard ticket" card and the magic band are both just connections that access your MDE "hive". Imagine if you had two different phone numbers that rang to the same phone. If your ticket is connected to you in MDE, all the plastic card does is give you an alternate way to access that ticket. It's basically a spare magic band or an extra phone number if my analogy makes any sense. I know it's not ideal if you're planning on rope drop, but there's always guest relations at the park entrances if something goes awry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter