Walt Disney Treasures in Blue Tins?

chipndaleluver

Mouseketeer
Yesterday at a book store in IL. called Half price Books, I saw a set of 4 blue tins of of the Walt Disney Treasures collection. I can't remember all the names of the movies, but one was The Apple Dumpling Gang. I have looked on Google and Amazon, I cannot find these blue tins listed anywhere. Are the new re-issues? Does anyone know? Thanks! :surfweb:

Yesterday at a book store in IL. called Half price Books, I saw a set of 4 blue tins of of the Walt Disney Treasures collection. I can't remember all the names of the movies, but one was The Apple Dumpling Gang. I have looked on Google and Amazon, I cannot find these blue tins listed anywhere. Are the new re-issues? Does anyone know? Thanks! :surfweb:
No clue. I wish they would just reissue and restock the originals...

Not sure if they were blue tins, but Costco has several Disney movie combo packs--Apple Dumpling Gang was one, and I think Herbie The Love Bug? These packs had 4 movies each and were around $15. You'd get the main movie and the sequels, or some Disney movie with a similar theme. Just remembered: One of the movies was Darby 'O Gill. I saw these at Costco just a few weeks ago, I had never seen them before. If you're not finding them anywhere else, it may be a Costco exclusive. :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter