Walt Disney books

martydd

Earning My Ears
Does any one know about this book that was printed in 1981. I dont want to open it. I bought a book called Uncle Scrooge McDuck life and stores. I tryed looking it up and so many came up. The only thing i know about it. It was printed in 1981 for Carl Barks 80 birthday. Came with a hand sign art from Carl Barks. I dont know if its the leather hard cover or soft cover. I never opened it. I know -how can you buy it and not open it. I was saving it to give to my first gran child. I still have the bill that i paid $200 and its from Celestial Arts. Is this a rare book? My number is 1400 out of 5000. If any one knows about it please let me know. Thanks Martydd

Uncle Scrooge, yeah he is my favourite character Mr. mac D... :rotfl2: said by Launchpad very sweetly. I also want to buy that book of him. Sorsha info you shared has really a good resource for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter