Walt Disney added to Phantom Manor

dlpSteve

Mr Dedicated to DLP
Article is here on Mousekingdom blog - there is now a photo of Walt as a baby in Phantom Manor...

You can find the photo on the table in the inside queue area. Once you exit the elevators and walk along the hallway, turn the corner and you’ll find the picture on your right hand side.

wd-pm.jpg

First person to get a photo wins bragging rights!

Nice one Steve :thumbsup2
We're always on the look out for any additions/changes to the rides, wonder if the boys will spot this one on our next trip.

Cool! :thumbsup2

I have to admit I was a little confused when it said elevators - I can't remember any elevators on Phantom Manor but obviously they were there :rolleyes1

Will look out for the photo (and the elevators!) next trip :thumbsup2:rotfl2:

That room you go in at the very start with the walls that stretch the pictures - that's the elevator.

Aha it's coming back to me now - I'm getting confused bet that and TOT in the waiting area at the beginning I think :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter