Walking from TTC to Poly

Jecca

DIS Veteran
We're having breakfast at the Poly on our next trip and plan to spend the rest of the day at MK. I'd rather just park in the MK lot before breakfast and make our way to the Poly on foot. Is it a long walk? Is there a path? Where is it? TIA!!!

Yes, there is a path and it is a very easy walk. As you approach the TTC from the parking lot, either by foot or by tram, the Poly will be to your left and will be visible. Simply walk toward it across the concrete plaza and under the monorail beams, and look for the cement walkway. It will take only five minutes or so.

Thanks for the quick response. Sounds easy enough, and certainly faster that car hopping back and forth from the Poly lot to the MK lot. Great info!

We utilized this walkway in May. We used this to avoid standing in the line for the monorail at the TTC. Instead, we jumped on the monorail at the Poly and were in line at MK significantly before anyone from the TTC arrived. It was very easy to find and a quick 5 minute walk. My husband thought it was one of the best tips I had for our trip.

Indeed, you can park at the MK Parking lot, and then walk over to the Polynesian... It's only about a 5 minute walk to the Great Ceremonial House. Just make sure to follow the signs... lol... you can sometimes get a bit lost in there. It's a nice walk though. :)

After breakfast, you can catch either a Launch at the boat dock, or the Monorail, and both will take you to the Magic Kingdom.

By the way... if you haven't already, try the Tonga Toast... it's amazing! :)

kmayer
In the AM the easiest way to avoid the long monorail line is to take the ferry boat. Faster than taking the monorai from either TTC or POLY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter