• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walkers Sharing Experiences

Tracy, Thanks for the article. What a simple, easy to do, way to keep healthy!

Thanks, Tracy! I was just sitting here reading Consumer Reports online and looking at the treadmill ads. DH and I were talking about how much easier it would be if we had a treadmill here in the house (he wants the guest bed out of the guest bedroom, which doubles as his office). While it will be easier to afford one for my walking, I know he's going to want to run on it. Perhaps your article will help me convince him that my walking is important. :)

We have so many days here that I'm not able to work out outside, between heat, humidity, and smog in the summer, and the cold in the winter (stupid asthma).

But we'll be walking outside with you in a week! :banana:

BUmping up this thread. Any new or old walkers want to jump in. I had a few people from Princess weekend and such asking about walking...

Tracy

Good idea, Tracy! I was wondering what happened to this thread. BTW, congrats on your sub-3 finish! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Why don't we start a new thread, "Walking to DisneyWorld", or something to that effect, a new thread for 2009.

Happy Panda:hippie:

I am good with starting a NEW 2009 Walkers thread... Dave go for it!!

Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter