Walker Mobility since 2011

NYCrules

Mouseketeer
Planning a 2 week trip over July 4th and, as always, have 2 scooters reserved through Walker Mobility. I've read a lot of threads about Gold Mobility, Apple, Scootaram etc. but Walker has longevity, great NEW scooters and has never left me disappointed. Just my humble opinion. NYCrules!

Planning a 2 week trip over July 4th and, as always, have 2 scooters reserved through Walker Mobility. I've read a lot of threads about Gold Mobility, Apple, Scootaram etc. but Walker has longevity, great NEW scooters and has never left me disappointed. Just my humble opinion. NYCrules!
There is a lot of scooter companies in Orlando and I think they all have good things and not so good things about them. Not one is right for everyone. Glade you like walker I see a lot of them when I am at Disney that is for sure

I liked Walker-they were the first company I rented from. My main reason for switching from them was that their tiller handles (I think that's the name) used my thumbs, and since I have arthritis in my thumbs, it was very uncomfortable as the day wore on. Otherwise, I didn't have any problems with their service, and never an ECV break-down.

I liked Walker-they were the first company I rented from. My main reason for switching from them was that their tiller handles (I think that's the name) used my thumbs, and since I have arthritis in my thumbs, it was very uncomfortable as the day wore on. Otherwise, I didn't have any problems with their service, and never an ECV break-down.

Same reason I went with Buena Vista - and now Gold. It would be interesting to know if Walkers or anyone else's scooters have the type of tiller that BV and Gold do if they've gotten a new stock of scooters.

I've rented from Walker six years straight. However, this year (August, 2019) I've placed my order with Gold Mobility. There are several reasons, the last two years the scooters needed replaced while using them. I know they break down and things happen, but when they are replaced with scooters in worse shape (a replaced scooter couldn't go over the door jam in to the hotel room, no juice, battery showing fully charged and had to be pushed into room.). The other replacement you couldn't adjust the handlebar to give me leg room but rather would fall all the way down in front (laying like a wagon handle). Well I saw that they had new scooters this year, so I called for a quote. I need scooter for 13 days with canopy and insurance. They said I was,a preferred customer and they offered me the scooter for $450. Gold Mobility same type of scooter with canopy and insurance saving over $150. It's a no brainer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter