Walker Mobility-oldest and still the best

NYCrules

Mouseketeer
I've been using Walker for quite a few years and have never been disappointed by their equipment or customer service. The new scooters ( wife and I were beta testers) are absolutely amazing in power, durability and ease of use. Visiting for 2 weeks in late August and they are my vendor of choice. NYCRules.

Are they all new scooters?

If not, what's the model and brand of the new scooters. Thanks

Just had our 12 day rental scooter picked up from Walker at 8:15am this morning. Got the newer model and it was delivered to the Hyatt pre-Cruise. Had to call John Walker twice to find out where the wheel release was. He was very patient. Had no problems. Even took the ECV on the skyway.

Attachments

• 3C32DBD2-49E9-440D-996E-FCA11E1CC4AE.jpeg
    3C32DBD2-49E9-440D-996E-FCA11E1CC4AE.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 12
I was not happy with the scooter I got from Walker in Feb for our cruise. It was definitely an older unit, and it had trouble with a lot for the ramps on the ship. The equipment I have rented from Beuna Vista has been superior.

I rented from Walker for years, but (2017 and 2018), They rented me scooters that were awful.

then they various sites I read they upgraded their scooters. So for my August, 2019 trip, I called them and asked for a quote. They looked me up and said they were giving me "a preferred customer discount". Problem, their discount was $150 more than Gold Mobility. It was a "no brainer". Needless to say, I won't be back!!!

They wouldn't tell me when I asked. She (I do know her name, but prefer not to say) told me that I was getting the "preferred customer discount". I called a couple days later and with no "discount" price was the same. So in my case, there really was no "discount" just a sales or rather rental pitch.

As I stated before Oldest and the best! I just returned (Oct 28th) from a 2 week stay, and had problems with the hotel (resolved) but absolutely no problems from our 2 scooters from Walker. Cruise in December and already reserved thorgh Walker!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter