Walk in for lunch on the Monorail Resort's TS?

disney09

Mouseketeer
I have one park-free day planned, and I'll go with my family (DH, DD7 and DS4) to do some shopping in the morning and then do a resort tour in the monorail resorts, so I was thinking in having a late lunch, like 2 or 3 pm, on the Kona Cafe or the GF Cafe. I don't want to make any ADR's here because I want this day to take a relaxed pace and not hurry to any lunch time deadline. If we don't make it we can take any CS, but Kona seems like a very good option...
Do you think it's possible to walk in for Kona at that time? It will be in September and in a weekday..
BTW, we're on the DDP...

Thanks!

I don't think that you will have any problems at Kona at all. It is one of our absolute fvourite restaurants and usually easy to get a table at that time of day. ENjoy!!

Stitch's Greatest Fa said:
I don't think that you will have any problems at Kona at all. It is one of our absolute fvourite restaurants and usually easy to get a table at that time of day. ENjoy!!

thanks! I'll try to go there! :goodvibes

Kona shouldn't be a problem. We walked up for breakfast and lunch on two different days in mid-July. We did not have to wait either time. Have fun!

I am definetely going to Kona, I just read some reviews and I think my family will love it!
Thanks for your feedback...

Does Kona have a break for an hour or two between lunch and dinner where they aren't open?

...I know several of the resort restaurants used to do that....

Just a thought.

We did a Sea Raycer and then Kona Cafe this May. We had an ADR, but we didn't really need it.

Beth said:
Does Kona have a break for an hour or two between lunch and dinner where they aren't open?

...I know several of the resort restaurants used to do that....

Just a thought.

I know the Grand Floridian Cafe does and I think the Kona does too. We made that mistake once. Wanted to eat at the GFC and it was closed until dinner. I think it closed around 2:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter