Walk From Yacht and Beach Villas to Hollywood Studios

I'd say it takes about 25 minutes. We normally take the boat there, but walk when we come home if there is a big line and no boat in site. Pleasant walk along the river.

I guess it depends on where your Villa is at. We stayed at YC a couple of times, were closer to the DS side than the EPCOT side. I think it took us 15min, but we walk quickly.

It really is a lovely walk and faster than the boat.

We timed our walk from Beach Club (not villas) to DHS at 19 minutes. That was with kids. It's a nice walk.

We beat the boat every time.

It normally takes about 12 mins from BW, and about 18 from BC. I've been way back in BCVs before, but found little shortcuts. I do tend to walk at a fairly quick pace though.

Ang person walks about 3.1 mph, the distance is approx 1.1 miles (22 minutes or so). Add in a couple extra for leisure purposes and 25 minutes should over it.

IIRC it was about 1.6 km (a little over a mile) based on Google Maps. It's all winding sidewalk, so probably a little longer.

20 mins. If the boat is not boardind when we walk up to either dock, we walk it.

I just want to add my little "pet peeve" about the walkway. There are no benches so make sure you are ready to walk the entire way. And take a water bottle as there are no water fountains either. I love the walk but have to think about the "hike" if it's hot and I'm tired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter