• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walk from Disneyland Hotel

It depends on if you walk fast or stroll or meander looking in all the Downtown Disney windows as well as what building you are locatred in at the hotel. If you leave your room and walf somewhat fast you shoule be at the gates in 10 minute plus or minus a couple minutes.

You could walk to the front gates in 5 minutes, but that's only if you have tunnel vision while going through DTD. ;) :rolleyes:

If you look to the left or right while on your journey, WATCH OUT! :earseek: It may then take you an eternity! Have fun! :sunny:

I thought they said the monorail should only be down for a couple of weeks.

Either way, I think you could do the walk in about 10 minutes (easy). Of course, making your way back to the hotel from the parks can be bad because it's tempting to stop at the shops on the way back (so you don't have to carry stuff around all day).

I walked it with 2 children and it took about 15-20 mins at a stroll. The monarail entrance is about halfway between the DLH and the gates of Disneyland.

From what I have read this last week, the monorail will be down for a couple of weeks and then return for 6 weeks. In January it will go down for 18 months while the track gets a rehab and a new tomorrowland station is rebuilt to accomodate the Submarine/Nemo queue.

Im surprised they are doing that during the 50th... The 18 months that is.

Though i suppose the 50th celebration wont go through all of 06.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter