walk from CBR to any of parks?

STFXU

Earning My Ears
Hi
I was wondering if anyone ever walks from CBR to Epcot or MGM. Is there even a sidewalk? If you have how long did it take?:confused: but:Pinkbounc

Honestly it would be a bit of a walk to get to Epcot or MGM and there are no sidewalks. At least none that I have seen. Also CBR is a large resort depending on what building you are in it could be a 10 minute walk to get to the food court. Take advantage of the buses you will be doing LOTS of walking at the parks! :D :p

CBR is too far away to walk to the parks and there isn't one solid path of sidewalk you can walk on. The bus system is very good all over Disney, but you probably already know that.::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

Thanks for the feedback...everything on the map looks so close and I had seen where some of the EPCOT Resorts are walkable:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter