Walgreens Rebate question

tikilyn

DIS Veteran
I'm looking at the rebate forms and I am wondering something. Maybe someone can clear this up for me. Lets see. I'm looking at ES Rebate for the 5.00 lays/pepsi when you buy 10.00 worth. There is a qty box and it's blank. Do I put how many bags of chips I bought or how many rebates I can get. Say I bought 20.00 worth of Lays chips, do I qualify for two 5.00 rebates?

Thanks

It should say what the limit is. I looked at it last night but can't remember if it is one or two rebates. Be sure to read it carefully. I believe you have to send in something from the package.

I will be putting 1 under quantity and $5 under amount. This rebate offer states one per household (it's very rare that they every allow more then one). I just read the mice-type and it does state that you have to write the UPC on the back of the receipt. That's unusual for Walgreen's--hope I remember to do it when the time comes! I haven't bought my Pepsi yet, I'm waiting for it to go on sale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter