• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Waitlist Came Through

leanne2255

Tagged myself!
Just had to post that my waitlist for 1 BR BWV view came through. Already had ressies for 5 nites made at 9 months out, but wanted to arrive a day earlier. Called a few weeks ago and placed on the waitlist. Opened my e-mail today to find the confirmation of the extra day. :yay:

Pleasantly surprised knowing how hard it is to get into BWV during F&W, even though this is my home resort.

So, the waitlist does work as I know many of you have happily posted about.pixiedust:

Wow that is awesome and you only got on the waitlist a few weeks ago! So glad it worked out that great for you!! Enjoy your trip! :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone! The first day is always lost due to unpacking, shopping and 4 o'clock check in, so I figure we can start the ACTUAL vacation sooner.:banana:

Congrats! It's always awesome when a waitlist comes through...especially during such a hard time to book. :)

thumbnailaspx.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter