Waitlist - 19-21 September

Marionnette

Children see magic because they look for it
Should I go for 2 days at BWV or Kidani or choose ONE resort and try for 1 night at each?

TIA
I would go with 2 nights at Kidani. It’s a larger resort, which increases your odds without even taking into consideration that there are a ton of members ahead of you in the waitlist line at BWV due to F&W.

suemom2kay

DIS Veteran
I would go with 2 nights at Kidani. It’s a larger resort, which increases your odds without even taking into consideration that there are a ton of members ahead of you in the waitlist line at BWV due to F&W.
Thank you! Sorry I was unclear about my question.

I have 2 waitlists for two nights. Would I be better off choosing one resort and doing TWO waitlists (ONE NIGHT each) to increase my odds of getting one night at a time of my reservation. I agree my odds are better at Kidani.

Thanks again!

• Marionnette

Thank you! Sorry I was unclear about my question.

I have 2 waitlists for two nights. Would I be better off choosing one resort and doing TWO waitlists (ONE NIGHT each) to increase my odds of getting one night at a time of my reservation. I agree my odds are better at Kidani.

Thanks again!
    You have two waitlists. Kidani has two views. Waitlist 2 nights at each view. What good does one night do you if the other night doesn’t come thru?

KAT4DISNEY

Glad to be a test subject
    I'd do the 2 night waitlists and check periodically to see if you can find either of the nights open elsewhere. If so then consider booking what's available and changing the waitlists.

suemom2kay

DIS Veteran
    I'd do the 2 night waitlists and check periodically to see if you can find either of the nights open elsewhere. If so then consider booking
    You have two waitlists. Kidani has two views. Waitlist 2 nights at each view. What good does one night do you if the other night doesn’t come thru?
    what's available and changing the waitlists.
    Thank you both! I have SSR booked, and waitlist at BWV and Kidani. We just got our points in mid-June so we had to deal with what was left. I'm happy to have found anything during food and wine. I also got 4 nights mid-July in BWV 1 bedroom for my DD's grad trip. So feeling pretty happy for what I got short notice. Let the stalking continue! :rotfl2:

Marionnette

Thank you both! I have SSR booked, and waitlist at BWV and Kidani. We just got our points in mid-June so we had to deal with what was left. I'm happy to have found anything during food and wine. I also got 4 nights mid-July in BWV 1 bedroom for my DD's grad trip. So feeling pretty happy for what I got short notice. Let the stalking continue! :rotfl2:
    I would have done one waitlist at Kidani for savanna view and the other for Kidani standard view. As I said in a PP, there are a lot of people way ahead of you in the BWV waitlist line. With F&W and SW:GE opening, BWV is not likely to come thru for you. Your chances are better with 2 Kidani waitlists.

suemom2kay

DIS Veteran
    I would have done one waitlist at Kidani for savanna view and the other for Kidani standard view. As I said in a PP, there are a lot of people way ahead of you in the BWV waitlist line. With F&W and SW:GE opening, BWV is not likely to come thru for you. Your chances are better with 2 Kidani waitlists.
    Don't have enough points for Savannah view unless I cancel my two days before a convention in a couple weeks and stay off site on Hilton points. I'm still mulling that over. I snagged a value studio. Crazy dumb luck.

Marionnette

Don't have enough points for Savannah view unless I cancel my two days before a convention in a couple weeks and stay off site on Hilton points. I'm still mulling that over. I snagged a value studio. Crazy dumb luck.
    If you cancel any reservation that is 30 days or less from your arrival date, the points go into holding. Holding points cannot be used to book a reservation more than 60 days away. So don’t cancel the value studio.

kkbutterfly

Mouseketeer
    You're probably more like to get AKLKV because there are more rooms and it's F&W then and the BWV will be very popular for that reason. Good luck! Seems like we all need it these days with waitlists.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS