Waiting & watching & checking

DisneyGuess

DIS Veteran
Finally paid off!
I have been watching for an 'Ohana ADR for dinner for a few weeks to replace my 1900 Park Fare dinner.
Well, I managed to search at the right time last night & managed to snag an 8:15pm ADR at 'Ohana for a party of 6!!! :yay::yay:

Don't lose hope, you never know when someone will cancel something you wanted but didn't realize until too late!! :thumbsup2:rotfl2:

I am in the same boat but still looking! I do have an Ohana adr for 8:20pm but I have three small children so I'm trying to move it up an hour or two. I feel like I live on the Cancellation thread and the Dining Res website!

I would have loved a little earlier, a hour or so would be great because of the 2 yr old. But I am o happy to get anything, lol.
I'll keep checking for an earlier time but glad I was able to finally get something!
Our time is great though for watching Wishes on the Poly beach! :love:

im looking for Ohana for 12/16 dinner, don't want it to be on the 15th since that is the only day with Wishes =/ so can't miss that

im literally checking every few minutes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter