Waiting times for rides

eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
Can anyone give me their thoughts on the longest waiting time for rides in August for popular rides :goodvibes

When in August are you going. When I went 25th August into September in 2008 even rides like Splash were usually around 30 minutes etc rides such as Peter Pan about an hour. Toy Story Mania the usual longest ride time with fastpasses going straight away for that. However for everything else we were really able to use our fast passes so well that I even ended up with some unused ones for all three of the mountains to keep in our scrap book. Oh and on the last day we rode splash about 6 times and thunder I have lost count of but that was September.

Oh forgot to say weekends are usually busier especially on Labour day weekend in September.

I had always gone in Sept and last year we went in August for the first time. It was busier but if you read the guidebooks and have a plan for your must do rides its not too bad. Use fastpasses whenever you can and avoid EMH days. The busiest places were the table service restaurants due to free dining make sure if you want a table service meal you make a reservation.

It can't have been that bad as I am planning to go back asap in August,lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter