Waiting time for Oga's & Droid Depo

jbrinkm

Mouseketeer
Anyone who has done these recently, can you share about how much past your reservation (if at all) you had to wait?

Follow up question - do you think a reservation for Oga's at 11:20am and Droid Depot at 12:10pm will work?

Follow up question - do you think a reservation for Oga's at 11:20am and Droid Depot at 12:10pm will work?

Sure. You get 45 minutes at Oga's s you'll be done with a few minutes to spare. And droid depot is pretty much just around a few corners.

Leave a few minutes early if you'd like but yeah shouldn't be an issue.

Sure. You get 45 minutes at Oga's s you'll be done with a few minutes to spare. And droid depot is pretty much just around a few corners.

Leave a few minutes early if you'd like but yeah shouldn't be an issue.

Thank you! Just wondering if I'll get into Oga's on time? I know stuff can happen, just wondering if they tend to make you wait a while when you arrive?

Thank you! Just wondering if I'll get into Oga's on time? I know stuff can happen, just wondering if they tend to make you wait a while when you arrive?

Yeah obviously anything can happen when it comes to that but I've been to Oga's 3 times. Only had a wait once and that was that night. So hopefully you don't have one. Also droid depot isn't that hard to get reservations for so maybe change it if you'd prefer. Plus I doubt it'll matter if you're a little late if it comes down to it.

Also droid depot isn't that hard to get reservations for so maybe change it if you'd prefer. Plus I doubt it'll matter if you're a little late if it comes down to it.

I did look for a *slightly* later time for the Droids but the other times available that day don't work as well with the rest of our schedule, unfortunately. I'd really love to keep the 12:10pm as long as it seems likely that we won't be too late. I guess we could always leave Oga's before the 45 minutes, too, if Oga's is running behind.

I waited 15 minutes to get into Oga's, waited 2 minutes at Depot (this was about 2 weeks ago, 2:20pm time for Depot, 3:20 for Oga's). I'd do my full 45 at Oga's and walk to Depot when I did my full time, were it me.

How strict is Depot about timing of your appt? Do they give a grace period?

Glad for this...I have a 4:50 ressy at Oga's and a 6pm ressy at Droid Depot. I wondered if there may be a little wait especially later in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter