Waiting for Sept. Hours - anyone else?

Disneycrazy,

We are traveling at the same time.... I soo hope the hours come out on time for September.... I too have my ADR date for May 31st... The only think I know so far is we will goto MK the first day... so I hope hope hope I can get a dinner res for that night at crystal or liberty... Even lunch would be fine...

we are staying at pop too!!

tlcdoula,
this is really awesome....We are going at the MK the first time and I really want to book BBB for my daughter and get lunch or dinner at Cinderella's castle. I am sure you will be able to get res if you call right on may 31st. That is what I am planning to do. Keeping my fingers crossed for the hours to come out on time:banana:

we are going the 5-14. my main concern is fantasmic. I have read that it is only going to be 2 times a week? Any ideas? when we were there is Feb it was only 2 times a week. My dd bday is june 2 so by the time the cal comes up i will be busy with bday not adr planning! I am a bit frustrated with Disney. Had I known this issue I wouldn't have booked for begining of month.

Any ideas on when fantasmic will be (night of joy 11 and 12)

is the block party bash everyday?

:confused3

Not sure about the Fantasmic - it does depend on crowd level as well for that week, but the Block party bash is on every day. Just when you are watching it if you want to participate line up along the street and not on the corner....

And OMG does anyone else have a DH that they want to smack for saying , "dont worry about it just go with the flow" LOL

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
DH has been married to me long enough and watched me plan enough WDW vacations. He knows better than to say that to me. ;)

on board for sept. dates too. I can make my adrs on the 19th of june, and I LOVE getting all the info together and sorting it into a plan. Of course, I change the plan a million times over but thats besides the point. :)

Another one here waiting for Sept hours, I make ours ADR's on June 22 :yay: Free dining here we come again :cool1:

im patiently waiting for the hours to be released as well :surfweb: i can make my ADR's on June 23rd .. and it cant come soon enough! ive been arranging and rearranging my restaurants with the DDP ..and trying to make basic plans ...i sure wish it would be released already!!! im even afraid to buy my MNSSHP tickets without knowing park hours ... grrr :mad:

FWIW (maybe nothing?).....For the past 3 years (2006-2008) the EMH schedule for the majority of September was as follows:

MK AM ---- THUR
MK PM ---- SUN

EPCOT AM ---- TUES
EPCOT PM ---- FRI

DAK AM ---- MON
DAK PM ---- WED

DHS AM ---- SAT
DHS PM ---- MON

Not sure if it will hold true for Sept 2009 though?:confused:

Just to add to the speculation...

For late Aug 2009, MK follows that pattern.

Epcot follows that pattern.

DAK is still Mon AM, but Sat instead of Wed PM.

DHS is Fri instead of Sat AM, still Mon PM.

I have a question about this - I was so glad someone pointed out that the hours for AK and HS changed in late August, thinking that the revised schedule may very well roll into September. But, when I looked, it looks to me that the info for HS may not be right. In looking at the hours posted by wdwinfo.com, it looks like HS has EMH on Monday PM like stated above. However, it looks like morning EMH for HS is Wednesday rather than Friday.

I'm not at all flaming the above posts - I've looked at this till I'm dizzy so I'm hoping someone can look at it with me and help me figure out whether I'm wrong about this. Thanks so much!

Leslie

Our ADR is June 6th. This is our 8th time going and have never done Cinderella. What is the likelyhood we could get in for lunch or dinner and which should we do? We were going to go on a day that is not EMH or EEH. How about LeCellar is that difficult too???:confused3

I'm this same way. I'm wondering what parks may have EMH on the days of MNSSHP. I just hope that MNSSHP tickets don't sell out (or I will kick myself).

I feel the same way, I really want to wait for Sept. hours to come out before I buy the MNSSHP tix, but at the same time, I'm afraid the days I'm considering might sell out! :scared1: It's so frustrating waiting like this...I can't wait til June!!!!!

We're going in September as well. :banana::banana: Get to make our ADR's at the end of June (27th or 28th - I need to calculate so I call on the correct day).

Our ADR is June 6th. This is our 8th time going and have never done Cinderella. What is the likelyhood we could get in for lunch or dinner and which should we do? We were going to go on a day that is not EMH or EEH. How about LeCellar is that difficult too???:confused3

June 6th is also our day to call for ADR. We have always been able to get Cinderella's Castle and LeCellar. It is usually the 4th and 5th day of us being there.

Waiting to do mine June 18th I think. Trying to plan a meet on 9/19 or 9/20 at POP Century. If anyone is interested PM me. Thanks.

we are goingt omnnshp on the 11th too. can't decide to dress up or not. I am not so good in the heat. I will have a 4 and 2 year old. more fun to dress up but not at the expense of beeing grumpy lol

We make ADRs on 6/18...and my son (3) is having his tonsils out that morning! Should make for some interesting phone calls from the waiting room. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter