Waiting for exam results?

WDWfan uk

<font color=red>.... but you can call me Shirley :
..... older son gets his AS results tomorrow. It is strange, but I don't feel anywhere near as nervous for him as I did for the GCSE's (maybe I should?)

How's it going for you and yours?

Also waiting for DS's AS results tomorrow.

There was an 'expert' on BBC breakfast this morning talking about last years A level fiasco and providing reassurance that everyone this year will get the results that their hard work and commitment deserves.

Sadly this means that DS will be looking at 4 U grades

I get my A level results tomorrow - aprently I can go on line at midnight, and go on the UCAS web site and they tell you if your 1st chose of Unis has accepted you, some how I dont think I will be doing that.

I hope nothing like lst yr happens this yr - I need 320 points to get into my 1st chose.

DD gets her 'A' level results tomorrow and was telephoned at home tonight to ask if she'd like to be part of a group going in at 8am to have her results early (the 'official' time at college is 10am) for the local paper to do a photo shoot!

I wouldn't have been surprised if she'd said she'd rather go in later, but she agreed :), so it's an early start for us.

Fingers crossed for everyone waiting for their results.

Hi All,

I also get my A level results tomorrow (princess aurora, I also need 320 points! whats your first/insurance choice?)

I keep worrying so much, but then I realise there's no point cos theres nothing I can do about it!!!

I JUST HATE THE WAIT!

Lewis

PS - princess aurora, the ucas midnight thing isn't true :mad: , my friend tried it last year!!!

PS - princess aurora, the ucas midnight thing isn't true , my friend tried it last year!!!

Oh thank god, I think I would be up all night worring about it.

My 1st choice is Southampton Uni and my 2nd is Royal Holloway Uni to study pshcology. What are yours?

Good luck to everyone who is getting results, or has family or friends getting them

We are not waiting for any exam results here. I would just like to wish all of you who are the best of luck.

Princess Aurora45 and lewisturek I hope that you both get your 1st choice university.

GOOD LUCK :D :D

Elder dd gets her A' Level results today. I think she is pretty much into her first choice of Uni whatever happens. She keeps getting letters from her second choice offering her a place too, so everything's pretty relaxed here. At least it is for me - I'm sure she's still nervous.

princess aurora45,

My first choice is University of Kent at Canterbury and I don't have an Insurance choice, :confused:

Good luck, and make sure you post on here to say how well you've done!!!!! (i will too)

Lewis

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Grandson just phoned with his A level results.
A's for Maths & Electronics, a B for Physics & a C for Chemistry so he's off to Bath for a 4 year course in Chemical Engineering.
Way to go James!!!!!!!!!!
We're so proud of you!

Carol

Hi everyone,

I GOT WHAT I NEEDED!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!! :D

i needed 3 b's or a points equivalent and i got A, B, C

A - IT (information technology)
B - Maths
C - Physics

university of kent, here i come!!!!

<font size="4"><font color="#6600CC">Many, many congratulations James and Lewis!!</font></font>

I really hope that everyone else is happy with the outcome of theirs!

We are thrilled here too! DS's AS results - he has 3 A's (History, English Literature and Psychology) and a B (French) - the A's are really high A's so he is happily telling me he only needs C next year for A2 level to get an A overall.

(Isn't it complicated ?!)

Now the next hurdle is the UCAS form !!!!

I didn't get the results I needed to get to into any of my unis:( . I got An A for geology a c for Music and D for Bio. I am having all music and bio ones remarked. I was told by my music teacher that for composing and performing I should come out with As, but I got C and D.

I have a place thorugh clearing at Uni of Kent - Lewis I maybe meeting up woth you. If I dont like the uni I will take a gap yr.

Not very happy girl at the moment. Been crying from 11 this morning

Princess Aurora - I'm so sorry you didn't get the results you hoped for :(, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll find your clearing place at uni just what you wanted anyway.

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who got what they needed! :bounce:

We've just been out with DD to celebrate her 'A' level results :teeth: The early start this morning (see my post above from last night) was worth it ;)

It's over 20 years since I didn't get the grades I needed and ended up at a Polytechnic instead of the University I wanted, I was devestated at the time. But it must have been fate as I met my husband on the course and we married the year after graduating. We're still together after 18 years.:D

Libby

Yeah, I got a place through clearing at Southampton University (which was the one I wanted to go to anyway), to study psychological Studeis (which is basical anathrapology, criminology, sociology and psychology).:D

Anita I'm so pleased it has worked out for you after all :) Well done to you and very best of luck at Southamton :)

Hilary, many congratulations to your DD ! I think there was some partying last night in many places ......... and well deserved! These students work incredibly hard.

Princess aurora,

guess i won't be seeing you at kent then!!!

Congratulations on getting into Southampton!

lewis

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter