Wait Listing works! Only we canceled

tecdavidt

<font color=00cc00>Ready to leave the frosty Midwe
Wow, just got off the phone with DCL. We had planned on cruising New Year's Eve '04 on the Wonder in a cat. 6 but waitlisted for a cat. 3. We were going to give a 3 day land 4 day cruise to our daughter for Christmas. Then we decided we wanted to go where it is hot not just warm and we knew our daughter would be disappointed because it was only a 4 day not a 7 day so we canceled the Wonder cruise and just my husband and I are going on the Dawn Princess out of San Juan for a 7 day over New Year's Eve.

The phone call was a DCL rep informing me that we could get the cat. 3 we waitlisted for! I had to tell her we canceled that cruise:( . She asked why and I explained but we still will go in March for a 7 day.

So we found out waitlisting works. We would of had to pay for the cat. 3 so don't confuse waitlisting for a free upgrade.

We did have a nice conversation about DCL. She talked about the new ports on the one 10 sailing next year and that DCL is just trying out some new ports of call. She did confirm DCL had considered a Mediterranean itinerary but that has been put on hold because of what is going on in the world.

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter