Wait list for pool at SSR?

westie55

DIS Veteran
My family is going to SSR in July. I want to be prepared for whatever is coming our way. Do the pools fill to capacity in the afternoons or will we have no problem taking an afternoon swim break? Last August we were at Riviera and had no problem, but now I've heard rumors of the pools having wait lists to get in. Any problems at Saratoga?

My family is going to SSR in July. I want to be prepared for whatever is coming our way. Do the pools fill to capacity in the afternoons or will we have no problem taking an afternoon swim break? Last August we were at Riviera and had no problem, but now I've heard rumors of the pools having wait lists to get in. Any problems at Saratoga?
Following

I was at RIV a few days before Easter and the leisure pool at RIV reached capacity...which was defined as all chairs taken...by around 1:30 pm.

It was just me..my friend didn’t want to wait..and I asked if I could go in to just get in the water and they allowed me to do that since I said I didn’t mind leaving my pool bag in an out of way place,

Within 5 minutes, chairs opened up so I called my friend to come back down..

Now, the two days before at VGF, we were at the pool near the hotel first thing in the morning until around 1:00 pm and they had no one monitoring and things were pretty full when we left,

I think at a place like SSR with so many pools, if the main ones reach capacity, the other ones should be okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter