WAGONS on Castaway Cay?

ilovecraigandcooper

Mouseketeer
there is no charge for these right? im guessing they have a limited amount and you have to get off the boat pretty early if you want to use one right? these seem like it may be easier than bringing my stroller off but maybe not...

No charge for wagons. They are basically beside the ship as you exit, and obviously there are only so many. You can bring your own stroller or you can borrow a stroller from guest services ($200 charge to your KTTW card, removed when stroller is returned). Hint...if you use one of theirs, yours doesn't get sandy!

We have never had a problem getting a wagon. But have never gotten one right off the shiip, but near the tram stop that you get off at, on left side of the path along with the wheelchairs.

In the last six months or so, there have been strollers too, along with the wagons, no worries about deposits or anything, just borrow for the day. They look like the older more worn ones that used to be on the ship, but perfect for a beach day and comfortable for little and big kids.

My dd6 fits in either just fine :) We get strange looks when she is piled in one on way back to the ship, but she has tendon damage in one leg and at the end of the hot day she has too much pain and stiffness to walk the 7 minutes :)

I agree with Kcashner, keep your stroller sand free! I see lots of people dragging their strollers across the beach and wonder how much sand gets in all the nooks and crannies.

Sometimes in the a.m. the wagons and strollers may be a little damp so grab an extra towel.

Enjoy your cruise.

anyone have a picture of the wagons or strollers available??

anyone have a picture of the wagons or strollers available??

Here's the Radio Flyer wagon (kids were 3, 6, 9 to give you an idea of the size...):

sdcardpics362.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter