Waching Illuminations- outside park??

bronwyn

Mouseketeer
My family and I are making a quick stop to Disney (2 nights) on the way to a wedding in the keys at the end of January. We will be going to MK for only 1 day and won't have time for visiting any other parks. I would like to watch Illuminations on the night of our arrival but I do not want to purchase a ticket for Epcot for this reason only. Just wondering if there is a good place that we could see it from outside the park??

Thanks for your help!

Bronwyn

There is nowhere other than Epcot where you can truly "watch IllumiNations." There are lots of places at the BoardWalk and other resorts where you can see the high fireworks and hear a bit of the music, but nowhere other than the park where you can truly see the show. A huge part of IllumiNations is the globe in the center of the lagoon and the stuff that happens right on the water. The lasers and aerials can be seen from several locations, however.

:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter