VWL December Planning

Rainman

Disney Lovin Dad
We are planning our first ever December DVC Trip for next year. How difficult is it to get a reservation at the 11 month widow for December at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge?

We are planning a mid week (Wednesday December 15th) arrival the week before Christmas and checking out the Tuesday (December 21) the week of Christmas. Does the fact we need a mid week reservation make it harder as other members will fill the rooms with weekend arrivals?

We have been waiting for years to go during the holidays. My work demands make it real difficult to travel in December. 2010 represents our best chance to make it happen. I sure don’t want to miss out due to no availability.

Call at 9:00 AM Eastern time at the exact 11 month window, and you should be fine.

Agree with Diane - shouldn't be an issue if you call as soon as your 11 month window opens.

I called and made mine yesterday with absolutely no difficulties. :goodvibes
Call as soon as your window opens up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter