VWL 2 bdrm - extra space?

stairstepmom

stairstepmom
We're going to be renting points for a 2 bedroom and a studio at VWL, and thinking we'd like to put our crib-dwellers in full size cribs instead of pack n plays and maybe one of our toddlers in a toddler bed (all rented) ... How much extra space is in the room? Could we fit 2 cribs in the master bedroom? Or a crib and a toddler bed? Thanks!

We're going to be renting points for a 2 bedroom and a studio at VWL, and thinking we'd like to put our crib-dwellers in full size cribs instead of pack n plays and maybe one of our toddlers in a toddler bed (all rented) ... How much extra space is in the room? Could we fit 2 cribs in the master bedroom? Or a crib and a toddler bed? Thanks!

No. You wouldn't have enough room in the master for two cribs or a toddler bed and a crib. You could fit one in each bedroom.

When we stayed in a dedicated WL 2 BR there was a large area in front of the vanity area in the second bedroom. If memory serves me correctly you might be able to set up 2 items for your children to sleep in. But it will be a tight fit.

I've done a rented toddler bed and a pack and play in the master with tons of room to spare. I'm sure it'll fit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter