VR Kraken and Coaster Scaredy-Cats

Corbie

Mouseketeer
I'm a scaredy cat. My husband even moreso. DW's 7DMT/BTMR are about it for us. (Though we just might attempt EE this trip.)

So imagine my surprise when DH, after watching a youtube vid of Kraken both without VR and then with said he thought he could handle the coaster so long as he had the VR because he wouldn't see the heights.

Thoughts on this? Are we a couple of ridiculous scaredy cats doomed to ruining our entire day?

Bad thing for coaster enthusiasts (though I think you can choose not to use the VR?) but good for cowards like us! It's always been the heights I've had problems with.

Bad thing for coaster enthusiasts (though I think you can choose not to use the VR?) but good for cowards like us! It's always been the heights I've had problems with.
Correct, you can opt out of the VR.

DH rode it a few weekends ago and thought the VR totally tamed down the ride. We love coasters and he wish he'd opted out of VR. That said, if you're a little scared, the VR may be a blessing!

Correct, you can opt out of the VR.

DH rode it a few weekends ago and thought the VR totally tamed down the ride. We love coasters and he wish he'd opted out of VR. That said, if you're a little scared, the VR may be a blessing!

If I return in one piece after riding it, I will be sure to let you know! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter