• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vows Renewal at Garden Grill ?

jiggerj

<font color=blue>There are important things to dis
DH and I will be at DW for our 5th year Wedding anniversary in Sept. I contacted WDW to see about renewing our vows at Garden Grill and they had no idea what I was talking about !!! Help !!! Thanks !

They do a rehitching ceremony at the Garden Grill. It's not done through FTW. Do a search on the restaurant board and you should be able to turn up some info there!

HTH, Lori

Rehitching ceremony ! Thats it, no wonder I couldnt find anything ! I did the search and found lots of info. I think we will do it...sound like fun ! thank you !

Laura,
We will be doing the rehitching ceremony too! This is getting too funny. We are doing ours at the ice cream social on Thursday September 19th. Maybe we'll see you there too!:D

Oh my gosh Becky !!!! We are doing the re- hitching on the 19th too !! at 3:20 !!!! This is tooooo funny !!!What time are you doing the rehitching???

When my TA called to make the reservation they had no idea what she was talking about. We have reserations for the icer cream social, I believe they are for 3:00. I bet we'll see you there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter