Vow Renewal Disney Wonder

rosemary123

Mouseketeer
We ae renewing our vows aboard the Disney wonder in December to celebrate 30 years of marriage. Has anyone ever done it on the Wonder and what was it like? I have lots of questions if anyone can help?

Rosemary,
I've read a lot of reports about vow renewals on the Disney Cruise Line discussion boards. You should ask your questions there, I think you'll get a much better response.
My daughter is getting married on Castaway Cay next month, and everyone there has been really helpful! Just go back to The DIS Discussion Forums, and click on Disney Cruise Line.
Good Luck!
P.S. From what I've read, the vow renewals are lovely. They are done in Sessions/Cadillac Lounge, which is much prettier than it sounds, performed by the Captain. Disney is sooo wonderful about attending to every detail, and taking care of you as if you were royalty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter