Vote shirts from Sunday

mtlhddoc2

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Ask me my GRRRR fo
Hi all, I was AFK for about 36 hours and missed out on yesterdays vote shirts, anyone want to trade them for a Space Mountain code? Need all 5
Thanks

i would think the shirts would go back to being the 50th anniversary shirts after this weekend. It looks like VMK just switched the names for this weekend so I wouldn't worry about getting them all.

wait i don't know if i am right. i just went to buy the shirts from the shop and they say 50th anniversary but my shirts still say vote. I don't have all five but i do have the yeti, dragon and pirate. Let me know if you are willing to trade a code for those three. Good luck otherwise!

The Shirts were just regular shirts. They just re-named them. Sunday was the vote on when you were going to Disneyland, right? I think these were the D longsleeved sweatshirts for not your first visit, and short sleeved t-shirts for first time visit. White was going in 0-6 months, red, blue and? I don't remember all colors, but the shirts were nothing special. Just regular inventory re-named.
If you want my white long sleeved sweatshirt, I'll give it to your character in VMK. Look for Cazalet.

That is what I thought to Cazalet! Had not had time to check if they were still in inventory.....

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter