Voo Doo donuts at night

snowwhite84

DIS Veteran
Just saw VooDoo stays open until midnight. Am thinking I might like to pick up a box late one evening after a CityWalk dinner to have in the room for breakfast the next morning. Anyone done this? Are the donuts at the end of the day just stale and old?

I’ve done many late Voodoo stops. Sometimes the wait is 5-10 minutes, sometimes 45 minutes. I recommend mobile order if possible. No issues with staleness - either that evening or next morning. We’ll often pick up a dozen and have them for the next morning.

I’ve done many late Voodoo stops. Sometimes the wait is 5-10 minutes, sometimes 45 minutes. I recommend mobile order if possible. No issues with staleness - either that evening or next morning. We’ll often pick up a dozen and have them for the next morning.
Sounds perfect, will definitely look into mobile ordering, thanks!

I agree with PP. This past Saturday night we mobile ordered from the app (connected a credit card to it). Clicked Prepare My Order as we were exiting the park and got the Ready notification as we were approaching Voodoo. You’ll go in the door to the right, go right up to the counter there on the right-hand side and explain you’re picking up a mobile order. It is soooo convenient!! We ate them the next morning for breakfast and they were very fresh and soft. We did this last month as well. Love it!

We've done this on the first night of each of our last 4 or 5 trips. We get one donut each for however many mornings we have left - usually 2 or 3. Most times, they stay very fresh - we've had them stay fresh for up to 4 or 5 days later. Our last trip, they seemed stale from the time we bought them.

I also agree with the mobile order crowd. However, we found the mobile menu to be more limited than the walk-up menu.

Sometimes the cereal is stale on the cereal ones, but that can be true even buying them first thing in the morning. I don't know when they make their donuts, since they are not open as long as other Voodoo Donut locations.

Sometimes the cereal is stale on the cereal ones, but that can be true even buying them first thing in the morning. I don't know when they make their donuts, since they are not open as long as other Voodoo Donut locations.
Good point. We stopped ordering the donuts with those toppings because they (the toppings) are frequently stale. Same with the one with the pretzel stick, but with that one, you can just throw away the stale pretzel lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter