• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Volume of Music at HRH

cforza

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the volume of the music at HRH is Loud? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE music, especially Rock, but on a recent cruise and at a resort last summer, the piped in music was EVERYWHERE, annoying, and so loud that it was difficult to hold a conversation or read a book. When on vacation, I like to relax. The Hotel looks very nice and my children want to go on the slide, not to mention that we got a good deal through JetBlue Airways and since this is a quick getaway without our husbands, my sister and I decided not to spend the extra money at the Portofino. I'm just a little apprehensive about the volume of the music, any thoughts?

The music is piped into all the public spaces - even underwater in the pool!

I found the volume to be quite pleasant. Loud enough to listen to if you wanted to but soft enough so you can carry on a conversation.

Even my wife, a classical music type who is VERY sensitive to volume in music, though the volume level was okay.

They do crank up the volume somewhat in the evenings. Also, they play more contemporary cuts at night. The daytime play list is mostly rock classics and there pretty much isn't a clunker in the bunch. Someone has done a very good job of programming.

The volume level at CityWalk is something else again. VERY LOUD at most venues, painfully so at some.

Kelly Monaghan
Author of "Universal Studios Escape: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure" and
"The Other Orlando: What To Do When You've Done Disney & Universal"‡

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter