Volcano Pool at Polynesian

Sandi

A proud Spartans fan.
We've never stayed at this resort. My 10 year old DD :smooth: would like to know how other kids would rate this pool on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being the worst and 10 being the best.

:cheer2:

My kids loved it. But my kids love any body of water (including the bath tub! ha!) I personally loved it as it has the zero entry which is good for real little kids and the slide was awesome. My girls are too little to go down the slide but I had a blast!!

Have fun, it's a fabulous resort!!!!!

DS (9) rates it a solid 9 ...
If we hadn't gone to BB he probably would have given it a 10....there are some amazing water slides there that he's comparing it to I suspect....

Have fun!

Dd was 9 when we stayed there. She really enjoyed the Volcano Pool, but it tended to get very busy which really prevented her from having a great time. She actually enjoyed the quiet pool also. On a scale of 1-10, I think she would give it an 8...loved the pool/slide but hated the huge line.

We stayed at BWV for the first time in August and she loved that slide!! She did run into lines mid-day but it wasn't as bad as the Volcano Pool line!! ANd she enjoyed the slide more since it doesn't get 'dark'. All in the open.

I thought it was a great one. My kids were all around the shallow end, and I went and did the slide and hung out at the waterfall for a little bit.

My kids also would rate this way and beyond a 10. It fabulous as my 12 years old would say.

As a big kid (24 y.o.) i screamed the loudest on the slide - it was great!!!

My DS11 loves the Volcano pool...

35972P3210235-med.JPG

Thank you all for the great reports -- and the terrific photo Kathy. I can't wait to share this info with DD tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter